Home Page: http://raulgallegos.com
Twitter: https://twitter.com/rau47
Facebook: http://facebook.com/rau47

On 12/10/2012 7:21 PM, Jesus Garcia wrote:
Evening Raul I have been guilty of doing this before I realized what exactly
it did. But one question if I try to compose a new email message using the
group address those messages get bounced back as unable to deliver any
thoughts as to what I may be doing wrong? Thanks

-----Original Message-----
From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf
Of Raul A. Gallegos
Sent: Monday, December 10, 2012 12:54
To: ViPhone List
Subject: friendly Moderator's reminder about hijacked threads

Hey all. This is just a friendly reminder that hijacking a thread is not the
way to start a new message. What this means is if you are reading a message
and you reply to that message, and erase everything you are replying to and
then write your own question which has nothing to do with the message you
are replying to, that is hijacking and it shouldn't be done.

I will put people on moderation if they are found to be hijacking message
threads. If you want to write something to the list, please use the compose
button on your iDevice, or control-n in your email program in Windows. And
of course what ever the new message hot key may be in other systems. Please
don't press reply in an existing message and then write about something
completely different. It's a bit off putting to be reading about the Nook
app and then from nowhere, there is a question about how to use the Apple TV
in the same thread.

If you are hijacking threads because you don't know the list address, it's
viphone@googlegroups.com so you will have it.

Thanks, and if you have questions about this, please email me privately.

--
Raul A. Gallegos
When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep --