Hi Sieghard , the closest I can think of are the read-only services like PageOnce and Mint.com apps which can monitor accounts for you to let you know of low balances, when bills are due, and similar things. These are read-only services, meaning they can't really do any transactions for you, but they report and alert you of things and make suggestions.

--
Raul A. Gallegos
The big difference between sex for money and sex for free is that sex for money usually costs a lot less. - Brendan Behan

Hi Tom,

Kawal answered that question, in any case, I am not aware of a universal app
that works with multiple banks and I doubt that any bank would allow this as
it would mean a third-party developer would have to do this which in my
opinion would be a huge security issue.
There are, of course, many banks in each country and most of them have apps
now, I found that most of the major banks in Canada have apps which are very
accessible and I guess everybody just has to try it with the app from their
bank. Since these apps are typically free there isn't anything lost by
trying.