Well, I'm voting with my wallet. Since Apple and Barnes and Noble have made
efforts to make books accessible, I'm sticking with them. Granted the blind
population isn't a significant share of the market, but it might be enough to
be noticeable. More options are better, but I'd much rather buy from a
competitor than force the issue on folk who choose not to create accessible
books, or indeed do anything else that might be good for consumers.

HtH,
Teresa

On the other hand, there are different fingers.