I just grabbed a Christmas App that works great with VoiceOver. It normally costs $.99, but it is FREE today. Grab it ASAP. App Title: *Christmas* (Be sure to include the asterix before and after the word Christmas to find this app in the Apple Store.
Developer: Eugene Yu
*** The one and only Christmas app that you’ll need to download this year! ***
*** Featured in Apple's New and Noteworthy category ***
“This Christmas app is great! Listening to the songs really gets me into the Christmas spirit”
- Jason Stillings
“Awesome app! The sound clips are good. My favorite is the ding fries one! I love Christmas!”, Brandon Reynolds
Check out some of the features you get in the Christmas app:
Sound Clips
Classic Christmas Songs
Holiday Stories
Christmas Countdown Clock
Christmas Wallpaper
Streaming Radio Stations
and much more!
Download the Christmas app today and have a merry time with your friends and family! We strive to continually improve and update this app with new materials. If you have any great ideas or suggestions, please send us an e-mail at supp...@motivastudios.com. Have a very, Merry Christmas!