From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of
Sherrie
Sent: Friday, December 14, 2012 2:32 PM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: Free ap for today: Ringtone Architect

You can get the exact position to start and stop from iTunes.  I made numerous
ring tones using iTunes and after I used my watch to time where I wanted to
start and stop I discovered that if I pressed the space bar to pause the song
where I wanted to start the ring tone and tabbed about 15 or so times it
finally gets to a spot where it tells you exactly how far into the song you
are.   After making note of this I then pressed the space bar again to start
the music and paused it again where I wanted the ring tone to end. Then tab,
tab, tab, 15 times to get the exact elapsed time. and I think the beginning of
most songs do not contain the "good parts" that I want in my ring tones.  I
found many different directions for making ring tones with iTunes and they
don't seem to involve much more fiddling than making them on the phone and then
having to put them back on the computer before you can use them.
Sherrie Gosling