Here is how to put a file into dropbox:
1. Double tap the edit button.

2. Select the desired file with a double tap.
3. Flick to the action button near the top, and double tap.
4. Double tap the open in another app button.
5. Choose the document format, pages, PDF, or word.
6. Double tap the choose app button after the document is created.
7. Open in drop box will be the only choice, so double tap it.
8. Flick past the save to dropbox heading, and double tap the save button.
9. Dropbox will open, and your  document will be in there.

--
Marcy weinberg
Junior Partner