Hello.

I for sometime have been looking for a mini bluetooth wireless keyboard for my
I phone.  However, all the small keyboards that I have bought and have been
dissatisfied with, have a flaw.  The command and option keys do not work like
the Apple Wireless Bluetooth keyboard that I have.  I need a small keyboard so
that I can put it in my bag as I'm out all day at work or travelling about as I
want to copy and paste on the move.  Does anyone know a good keyboard which
will work like the Apple Wireless Bluetooth keyboard please?  I can't take my
Apple keyboard with me due to it being rather big for my bagg.  I do take my
braille display with me some times but don't want to use it all the time.

Hope some one can help and if so, please put in the link for the blue tooth
keyboard please.  I mainly buy on Amazon.

Perhaps you can write to me off list so as not to clutter any mailboxes.

Thanks in advance.

Kawal.