Hello All,

I see that this says router & iPhone, however, my fiancé and I both have iPads
running iOS 6.01 and we have an older Lynksys wrt54g router and we never seem
to loose connection with it.  The only time we ever seemed to have a loss of
connection is when we had a friend over who was also using an iPad and we all
were trying to play Uno on RS Games.  Then we'd get thrown off the server but
none of us seemed to lose Internet connectivity.

I have a iPhone 4S and I connect it to the router to get my podcasts and to
back it up at night and then again, I don't see it losing connectivity.  So,
how do you all know you are losing internet?

I guess I shouldn't worry as things are working as they should.  Also, I may
mention we do live in an extremely small apartment so, maybe it's because we
are close to the router which I'd purchased in 2007 when I got my Icon.

Thanks,

Katey

Sent from my iPad