Dear Listers,

If you have not updated List Recorder Version 2.4.2 please do not  update.  The
new version has a problem.  the developer is aware of the problem and is
working on a fix.  There are currently two versions of list Recorder in the App
Store.  the Original List Recorder and also List Recorder Full.  The apps
should work the same but because beta testing was done on the Full version a
problem with the other app was not detected.  Those people who updated the full
version are not likely to discover a problem.

Again the developer is both working on a fix and also working on having the
last version restored to the app store.

I'll post again   if I receive any other updates concerning this.

In the mean time remember to back up your List Recorder data regularly and also
of course the same is true for your phone in general.

Eric Caron