I don't think they sell anything these days that aren't all in ones.  I got a
canon 410 series, that is compatible with my iPhone, mac, and PC.  There is
even an app in the app store for it to print pictures, and documents.  It was
only 80 bucks on amazon, but it is a 4 in one.  Printing, fax, scanner, and
copier.  Good luck!
Kliphton SR
K&S Vending
((Cell) (218) 248-7219