From: "Pablo Morales" <pablomorale...@gmail.com>
To: <viphone@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Sunday, December 23, 2012 7:24 AM
Subject: Re: the bose sound dock portable

I understand that this bose device goes connected by a cord to the iDevice,
right?
But, it is more powerful than the bluetooth bose speaker?
I got the bluetooth sound speaker, but I don't know if the sound and power
is like the bose web site says.
More than the bluetooth feature of the  bluetooth sound speaker, what ar the
differences between the bose sound dock system and the bluetooth sound
speaker?
Thanks
Pablo