its legit as far as it foes. its really an advertising gimmick. they get your
data and then, low and behold, you find you didn't win after all (and they
still have your name, email, and other particulars).

frankly, my feeling is this: if anyone is gibing away something expensive,
there is always a hook somewhere.

also, the site caused my browser to crash (they have some flash on there that
appears to interfere with the action of my screenreader and browser
combination) not worth the hassle.

eric oyen
USA