From: Sieghard Weitzel
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Sent: Tuesday, December 18, 2012 9:29 PM
Subject: RE: Bought the Blue Ant wireless headphone

Hi David,

I can definitely confirm that this does not work for me on my 4
S, either. If it works for you then I think it is one of those bugs which
some people experience and others do not. When I am on a call Voiceover at
some point starts announcing the time every 20 seconds. I also have to
unlock the phone and move focus away from that, but it does not stay focused
away from that and happens in every phone call.