From: "Helena" <tull.hel...@gmail.com>
To: <viphone@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Tuesday, December 18, 2012 6:48 PM
Subject: Is any keyboard that works with an IPad supposed to work with an
IPhone?

Hi guys,

I've been having problems with my bluetooth keyboard: Some keys don't work
properly, and whenever I try to put in my password, the keyboard goes
absolutely nuts, and puts in lots of extra letters that I haven't even
touched. Since I find it very hard to work the IPhone without a keyboard, I
would like to know if any keyboard that works with an IPad, also is supposed
to work with an IPhone?

Kindest regards and thanks in advance,

Helena and the friendly Mitzie-cat.