Yes, I'm also very excited about this new way of keyboard entry. Last night I
read the description and held my phone that way and tried to imagine the
different character entries and it felt very natural to me and like I could do
it very quickly enven initially in grade one braille.

--
Cheryl

May the words of my mouth
and the meditation of my heart