Hi Denise,

        I recently talked to the List Recorder developer and the fix  that was
submitted just before the holidays has been approved by Apple.  So, the update
that will fix this bug should appear soon.  It is just a matter of time for the
App Store to do it's thing.  Once that arrives and you update, you will find
List Recorder working correctly again and even a few improvements.

Eric Caron