I think you have to double tap and hold with two fingers.

Jenn

From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf
Of Marcy Weinberg
Sent: Thursday, January 03, 2013 8:31 AM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Cc: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: Labeling buttons

Double tap and hold on the button you want to rename. You will hear three
tones, And the label edit field will appear and will be active. Fill in the
label name, and then find the save button and double tap it. Your unlabeled
buttons should now be renamed.

--

Marcy weinberg

Junior Partner

Fedora Outlier, LLC

Top down, BETTER THAN EXCELLENT T consulting, teaching and support

http://www.fedoraoutlier.com

888-958-6979 ext.3801

ma...@fedoraoutlier.com