Hi Chris,

Yes, the actions menu is fantastic. Maybe it's just when you use iTunes Match
that in iOS 6 you can't delete music. I know that was the case for me, and I
read it in a review as well. But I didn't know, and am glad to hear, that you
can delete music if you aren't using iTunes Match. Thanks for the info, and I'm
sorry to have been confusing.

Best,
Anna