Hi,

Yes I did get your email. I'm thinking through text navigation of the text area
right now. I don't want to rush to a solution yet. I can't just turn on VO
support because I built the text box myself in order to handle very large text.

Quite a few blind users are using my app happily now, using a combination of
chapter marks, bookmarks, text search, and manual scrolling.

Best,

Winston.