Ok my question is, I get messed up with call waiting on my AT&T iPhone.  Can
you provide with step by step instructions how to accomplish that and how to
avoid hanging up on everybody?
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Marcy Weinberg
  To: viphone@googlegroups.com
  Cc: <viphone@googlegroups.com>
  Sent: Sunday, January 06, 2013 8:53 PM
  Subject: Re: 3-way calling

  1. Hide the keypad if visible.
  2. Double tap the add call button.
  3. Find the contact you want to add to the conference.
  4. Double tap the phone number of theirs  that you want to call.
  5. When they answer the phone, find the merge calls button, and double tap.
  6. If the party doesn't answer the call, press the end button and you'll be
returned to the first call.

  --

  Marcy weinberg
  Junior Partner