I'll post it here, it's all good, I know quite a few folks who don't, but I'll
do something here and I will probably do an audio review as well because it's
one of those that's definitely worth it, epsecially since it's cheapper than
read2go but full of features, so no worries. I'll post here, as well as do an
aduio something later on. Take care and talk to you soon.