From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf
Of Raul A. Gallegos
Sent: Wednesday, January 09, 2013 9:37 PM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: using the app switcher

Hello Ron, just to confirm on list that yes indeed your subscription is
working. Remember that all new additions to the list are initially moderated
to make sure they post real content to the list. To all other list members,
it's not necessary to respond to the test message since Ron's subscription
is obviously working, <smile>.

--
Raul A. Gallegos
Home Page: http://raulgallegos.com