Hi,

Yes, they do. I use the Mophie duce pack and it will charge my phone when flat to about %80. Other wise, I can just leave the case on and the iPhone will use the cases battery until its dead, then use its own, It extends my battery life by about two thirds. I find it very handy and its not too big either.

Cheers,

Brett