Are you using WI-FI?  Mine syncs automatically with iCloud every morning at
3:30 as long as my iPhone is plugged into power and it has a WI-FI connection.

HTH
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Ron Pelletier
  To: viphone@googlegroups.com
  Sent: Thursday, January 10, 2013 5:05 PM
  Subject: Synching with ICloud

  Hi all,

  For no reason that I know of, my IPhone 4 stopped synching with ICloud.  I've
checked ICloud on my PC checked the settings on my phone and checked the
settings in ITunes.  Nothing seems different to me.

  Anyone have any ideas as to what I am missing?

  Ron & Danvers

  "A lie gets halfway around the world before the truth has a chance to get
  its pants on."
  Winston Churchill

  Read Bria and McKenna's account of their cruise to the Panama Canal at:

  http://www.chrisandron.com";