From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf
Of Ioana Gandrabur
Sent: Monday, January 14, 2013 7:08 PM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: Repost question about quiet keyboard

Small is good. I have small hands.

Thanks for the info. I am waiting to see about the braille touch app
because, if it works, it would be perfect for just jotting down notes
quietly.

Best and still open for suggestions with quietness in mind.

Take care,

Ioana

Sent from my iPhone

On 2013-01-14, at 5:09 PM, Jennie Facer <pup...@me.com> wrote:

> There is a small keyboard by speed dots that works really well. It is
pretty quiet. It is really small though.
> Hope this helps,
> Jen
>
> Sent from my iPhone
>
> On Jan 14, 2013, at 1:39 PM, Ioana Gandrabur <igandra...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Hi all,
>>
>> Maybe my previous message was unclear or too unusual. Could anyone that
has a small keyboard that seems quiet tell me about it on or off list?
>> It is not a quality you find discussed in reviews and I don't feel like
ordering one and finding it makes too much noise.
>> The apple keyboard for ex I consider  quiet. THe thinkgeek case with
keyboard is not. IT makes clicking noises even if you try to write slower.