Hi David,

Did you update over the air or with your iPhone connected and using iTunes?

From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf
Of David Gross
Sent: Tuesday, January 15, 2013 6:14 AM
To: Viphone
Subject: 3gs and ios update

Since downloading the latest ios update, my phone has had issues.

As stated in an earlier post, I can no longer scroll through my
telephone numbers contact list in proper order.

When I go to a website with a dropdown menu which opens into a "picker
items list", it no longer works. As soon as you try to move up or down
one item, the list closes, and the page flips .

As of this morning, the siriusxm app plays for 3 minutes, then shuts
down back to the home page of the phone.

Rebooting the phone does not help at all.

Has anyone else experienced these issues?

Thanks

David Gross