When reading a long string of messages, I usually do the same, except I more
often use a split tap on the delete button as I can often do so more quickly.

When using such methodology, VO announces the subject of each subsequent
message.

David Chittenden, MSc, MRCAA
Email: dchitten...@gmail.com
Mobile: +64 21 2288 288