From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf
Of Keith Bundy
Sent: Tuesday, January 15, 2013 10:35 AM
To: viphone
Subject: Accessibility of Evernote

I have been hearing some good things about Evernote. Is this service
accessible with VoiceOver? Also, how does using Evernote compare with
using Dropbox?

Thanks for your thoughts.

Keith

--
Keith Bundy

Check out the latest messages from First Baptist Church of Madison, SD
at http://www.keithbundy.org/sermons