Hi Rob,
I do up and right arrow or up and left arrow but as you say, how the arrow keys are positioned, it's a little tricky to master.
Take care,
Cokes.
At 20:58 15/01/2013, you wrote:
I have one of these, hope it's the same thing, but the position of the arrow
keys is not good to do rotor I don't think;   how you do that?
They're not in the classic inverted T configuration.

R!
----- Original Message -----
From: "Carla Savage" <ca...@astromech.demon.co.uk>
To: <viphone@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Tuesday, January 15, 2013 7:35 PM
Subject: Riitek mini bluetooth keyboard and IPhone 4S commands

Hi Folks,
Do any of you use the Riitek mini bluetooth keyboard with your
iPhone? I use it with my 4S and am very pleased with it. The only
thing is that I don't have a list of commands which work with it.
I've worked out the rota jesture, and double tap but apart from that,
I don't know what else will work. Can anyone give me any tips?
Thanks,
Cokes.