I just go to groups.google.com or click on the Groups link at the top of
a Google page. You can then click on My Groups to get your list of
groups. Note you need to be logged into Google with the same account you
use to subscribe to your mailing lists.

If you want to change your settings for a groups, there's a Membership
button on the group's page, right before the list of messages. You can
click on this and determine if you want each message sent to you
directly (the default), digest mode or no messages at all.

On 15/01/13 23:10, Kevin Gibbs wrote:
> let me reclarify.  I need to know if anyone who has a bit of vision has
> ever had the experience of tapping on a subject in mail on the iPhone,
> only to hear a different e-mail message subject spoken.  If you have,
> let me know what you did about it.  Also, what is the URl to get the
> main google groups page, that is, the My gooogle Groups page where you
> can choose from your various Google Groups to which you are subscribed.
>  I'm having a difficult time getting to that page on both my iPhone and
> my desktop machine.  Again, I want the page that shows all the groups to
> which I belong, Mac Visionaries, ViPhone, and others, from which i can
> choose which one I wish to read.
>
> Finally, I don't see a means of saying that I want to receive e-mails of
>
> thanks for being cool,
> ikevin

Christopher (CJ)
chaltain at Gmail