Hi all!

Thanks for checking out Fleksy!

In standard Fleksy typing mode, a swipe left will always delete the last
word entered, or the word currently being typed.

It is possible, however, to delete by character, when in accutyping mode.
This is the typing mode that enables entering custom words: Tap and hold on
the keyboard and drag to your desired letter. Release. Every letter you
input this way, you can delete with a swipe left.

You can at any time dive into the extensive instructions by visiting this
link: http://manual.fleksy.com

And feel free to contact the Fleksy team any time at support @ fleksy.com

Happy Typing!

Bill