Hello Marcos,

The Bluefire Reader app renders the text content of all eBooks in this
app, even those which have no DRM, invisible to VoiceOver.  In other
words, you will not be able to read any book in this app using
VoiceOver.  OverDrive Media Console will let you read eBooks protected
with Adobe Digital Editions digital rights management, although the
reading experience is better with iBooks or Kobo Books.  Although
OverDrive Media Console was designed primarily to let you play
audiobooks or eBooks that you borrow and download directy from your
local library, you can also import an eBook with Adobe Digital
Editions DRM into the app and read it, in the same way that you can
read borrowed library eBooks with ADE DRM.  I tested this once on an
external eBook with ADE DRM.  I believe you can point your device to a
download link and use the "open in" option to open the eBook in this
app.  alternatively, iTunes file sharing should work.

Here's the app store URL for this free app:
https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/overdrive-media-console-library/id366869252?mt=8

You can read more about it at the AppleVis site.

HTH. Cheers,

Esther