From: "Teresa Cochran" <vegaspipistre...@gmail.com>
To: <viphone@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Thursday, January 17, 2013 2:34 PM
Subject: Re: Reading .brf Files On The iPhone

Yes, you can first convert them to epub or pdf format on your computer
and then read them in Ibooks. There are other ways to read them, but
most of those I've tried do not allow you to bookmark your place.
Ibooks will allow you to pick up where you left off.

Also, you can only read them on a display without speech, and you must
have contracted Braille off.

HtH,
Teresa

"The Golden Age of science fiction is twelve."--Pete Graham