Stanza is also available for the Mac. Louis? I'll have to check into
that. I hope it's in the app store so that I don't have to go digging
for it. Thank you for the tip about braille translation on the Mac! I
have a few brf files I have  saved on my Braille Edge that I'd like to
put on the Mac. This seems like the only solution.

Scott