Thanks Eric, That did the trick. The Mobi file still  doesn't have a way to
play on my iPhone. What app can I use.

-----Original Message-----
From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf
Of erik burggraaf
Sent: Sunday, January 20, 2013 11:04 AM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: Books lit, epub, & moby

At the bottom of that screen where it complains about not being able to open
the file there should be an export button.
Tap export and up will come a list of any apps which are set to handle that
file type, such as ibooks for epub files.

Hope this helps,

Erik Burggraaf
Follow my series of articles about setting up a small business through the
ontario disability support program at http://www.erik-burggraaf.com/blog
Ebony Consulting toll-free: 1-888-255-5194
or on the web at http://www.erik-burggraaf.com