Yeah, if you can get it to ring.  Otherwise, you will need to have someone
look at the map.
----- Original Message -----
From: Marcy Weinberg
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Cc: <viphone@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Sunday, January 20, 2013 10:34 AM
Subject: Re: searching for my iphone?

Don't forget about find my iPhone.

--
Marcy weinberg
Junior Partner
Fedora Outlier, LLC
Top down, BETTER THAN EXCELLENT ™ consulting, teaching and support
http://www.fedoraoutlier.com
888-958-6979 ext.3801
ma...@fedoraoutlier.com

On Jan 20, 2013, at 10:17 AM, Ron Pelletier <ron.pellet...@sympatico.ca>
wrote:

  Hi,

  If you have a PC or Mac, you could use Skype to call your cell number.

  Ron & Danvers