From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf
Of David Chittenden
Sent: Monday, January 21, 2013 4:48 PM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: Reading Documents on iDevices

If you are using your bluetooth keyboard for navigation, the navigation
commands are similar to those used on the Mac.

David Chittenden, MSc, MRCAA
Email: dchitten...@gmail.com
Mobile: +64 21 2288 288
Sent from my iPhone

On 21/01/2013, at 8:48, Joe <jsoro...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> So I've now had the iPad for about a month. The purchase of a Zagg
keyboard case has made a huge difference, but the reading/editing experience
leaves a lot to be desired. I'm hoping someone can help me maybe fix the way
I'm doing things to make the experience better.

> Moving line by line on several apps to read documents while editing is
frustrating. Sometimes Voiceover will read only part of a line. Sometimes it
repeats a line, and if it only catches a fraction of a line, it will tell me
words are misspelled.

> I have not found a way to jump paragraph by paragraph.
>
> Is there a way to select text from the cursor to the beginning or end of a
document?

> These things seem small. Yet, the combination makes it difficult to
produce anything of value on the iPad.

> Can someone give me tips on what they're using to make editing and general
navigation a little smoother? I really think it's a me thing, and so any
advice and suggestions would be very much appreciated. Thanks in
advance.--Joe