From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf
Of Pablo Morales
Sent: Tuesday, January 22, 2013 1:25 AM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: block a phone number, is it possible?

I have T-mobile, and they say that who can block a phone number is the
company where the calls are coming from.

But is no a app that send the calls from a phone number directly to the
voice mail, or that makes that my phone doesn't make a ring, or any warning
when I receive a text message?

Somebody is borering me, help me!