Based on response to questions here, I may be the only person using this app.
It is an excellent replacement for the native Reminders app, however. There are
some Siri and synchronizing issues, but it is much easier to Enter and review
reminders in this application. Unfortunately, it is now back at the regular
five dollars price.

However, my issue had been inability to delete entries, whether newly added or
expired. I spoke with the developers yesterday and they told me how to delete
an entry. It is reverse the normal process of double tap, hold, swipe to the
right. In this app you swipe to the left. They say that swiping right invokes
the snooze feature, but I am not sure that Actually works with voice over.

Other then the few minor issues, this is most excellent in my opinion because
it puts reminders in chronological order, not the order you interred them. I
have not found anyone who knows if you can rearrange Reminders in the native
Reminders app so that they appear in chronological order and not the order you
entered them. I think this is another huge swing and miss by Apple.

If anyone has questions, please ask and we will learn together.

Mailto:sseri...@gmail.com

The app is Checkmark, one word. I am sorry I have not been able to figure out
how to link directly to the App Store.

Eric