Tap tap see should do it. And it's free.

-----Original Message-----
From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf
Of Eileen Misrahi
Sent: Wednesday, January 23, 2013 12:46 PM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Money Reader Apps Besides Looktel Money Reader

Hello List,

I know this topic has been discussed before, but I can't find any reference
in my saved documents. A colleague of mine is wondering if there are other
money identifier apps that are less expensive or free that will read US
currency. She is fully sighted, but works with the visually impaired
population. Any suggestions would be most welcomed.

Thanks in advance.

Eileen