From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf
Of Don Breda
Sent: Wednesday, January 23, 2013 2:12 PM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Looktel money reader results on the iPhone 5:

        I used the money reader app on my iPhone 4 and was amazed at how
well it worked and how fast it read bills.

I was also amazed that it took no effort at all almost as if  it couldn't
help but read the bill.

Now with my iPhone 5 and its improved camera I find money reader much more
frustrating to use.

It seems to have a lot of trouble reading even brand new bills now and
frankly I am now glad I kept my iBill.

Have others noticed the same thing?

Don

--