Hi, the iphone will get a bit hot when using services like the gps or Bluetooth or Wi-Fi for long periods of time. This is especially more noticeable if the phone is inside an enclosed case or pocket. The GPS is the worst of the 3 though from my experience. Oh, and it will eat through your battery like there is no tomorrow.

--
Raul A. Gallegos
Until I was 13, I thought my name was 'Shut Up.'  -- Joe Namath