OKWayne and whoever has tried: Does this app allow one to see how many sms have been sent over a period of time?

El 25/01/2013 11:42 a.m., Wayne Merritt escribió:
Greetings. After the discussion of managing and blocking calls on iOS,
I looked in the app store and found an app simply called Call Manager.
It is free and I found it in the U.S. app store. It appears to be
accessible so far, but I am only on the first screen of account
creation. The app says it can manage and block calls and text
messages, as well as forward calls. Perhaps others will try this app
for managing unwanted calls and texts. Anyone out there have
experience with this app and can share with the rest of us? I don't
have a link or developer, but just search for call manager, and it
will be the first result or two.

Regards,
Wayne Merritt