Hi no. You need to create a separate account for this. Of course you can use the same email and password as you use for your iTunes, but it's usually a good idea to use different passwords for different services.

--
Raul A. Gallegos
"I just broke up with someone and the last thing she said to me was, 'You'll never find anyone like me again!' I'm thinking, 'I should hope not! If I don't want you, why would I want someone like you?' " - Larry Miller