From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf
Of Lauren Simmons
Sent: Friday, January 25, 2013 10:14 AM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Clocks and Timers

Hi all,

I was somewhat following the various posts regarding clocks and timers but
they seem to have quickly come to an end. I'm hoping those who are using
such tools will convey what they have found to be most accessible. So I
don't hog up too much of your time, please post the name of the timer or
clock you are using and I'll run the Google searches or visit the ITunes
store for details. I'm primarily wanting to look for an app that will help
me set up many alarms per day. Hopefully such an app will also allow me to
set audio beeps for every hour on the hour as well as any preconfigured
time. Again, I realize this is asking lots so please reply with a name and
I'll take care of the rest. (Smile)!

LS