Hello all
Can echofon do one to for example allow certain notifications but not others? See I have a friend on there who for the majority of the time shares nothing but photos. But other times she will update her status, like and comment on mine, etc. I saw an entry on Applevis called Cleek, but according to the page it is accessible but difficult to use, plus the fact it's a paid app, which put me off trying it, especially when I'm saving up for BrailleTouch. Anyway, I'm wandering off now smile, so thanks for any help on this.

Christopher Hallsworth