Anyone have any advice on where I can get help with iTunes?  I have over 5000
songs in my music library.  I originally had an external  hard drive called
life book.  I switched to a new external hard drive which is an iomega.  For
about a year, windows was still calling the iomega drive life book.  Didn't
really matter to me, it still played on iTunes.  All of a sudden Windows now
recognizes the drive as Iomega now iTunes can't find the music to play so I
added the folder from my the Iomega drive.  Now it looks like some of my music
still cannot be found.  Is there a way to start from scratch.  Also, iTunes is
calling the play list iCloud play list, which I didn't do anything to create
that title.  Any ideas on what I should do?  Thanks.
BlindTech is owned by Michael Capelle:
michaelcape...@charter.net
To send a message to the list
blindt...@lists.blindtech-list.info

To search list archives:
http://lists.blindtech-list.info/pipermail/blindtech-blindtech-list.info/

If you have any questions about this list, or the day-to-day opperations,
please don't send those questions on list, instead, please write:
blindtech-ow...@lists.blindtech-list.info

To manage your subscription options, go to
http://lists.blindtech-list.info/options.cgi/blindtech-blindtech-list.info

--
To Contact the list admin with questions or concerns send email to:
beto.arreol...@gmail.com

http://groups.google.com/group/accessible-iOs?hl=en