Hi all,

I find in the FB app that sometimes, if someone shares a link, if you double tap on it, you get to the link and sometimes just ot the status. then sometimes, if you double tap again on the status once you're in it, you can get to the link, but most times not. how does one get to a link in a status?

Also, I still can't seem to select text in a status at all, though some say they do it. I just can't get the hang of doing it with the touch screen. In safari and othe apps, I can do it with my Focus 14 blue braille display, but not in FB. is there a way to do this or is the only way the touch screen? or can it be done at all?

thanks.

have a blessed day,

Nicki

If you enjoy college football or the NFL, come join us at our new group, touchdowncrazy. Send a blank e-mail message to: touchdowncrazy-subscr...@yahoogroups.com