Hi all,
When I use the latest version of iBooks on my iPhone 3gs, the pages turn automatically as voiceover reads the text and I can enjoy my literature of choice without lifting a finger. Yet when my friend uses voiceover and iBooks on his brand new iPad, the pages don't turn automatically. Voiceover screeches to a halt at the end of one page, only varying the act occasionally by completing a second page before digging its heels in and refusing to autoscroll. Does anyone have any clue why this might be happening? Any guidance would be greatly appreciated.

All the best,
Michelle