Hi Jen,
When I do podcasts, I use Sound Forge on my PC or if I fancy recording on the iPhone, I use either Dropvox or Audio Share.
Hope this helps,
Cokes.
At 19:16 25/01/2013, you wrote:
Have any of you recorded any podcasts? Did you create them with your
iDevice, or did you do it with the Pc? If you did it with the PC, can you
please write me off list and tell me how you did that? If you have done it
with your iDevice, can you tell me which app you used?

Thank you so much!

Jenn